Virtue First Foundation and Justin Fatica
Justin Fatica is the main speaker for the Virtue First Foundation.
Virtue First MISSION: “Promoting virtue to rebuild the character of America’s Youth.”
Speaking to high school students for the past 15 years, Justin Fatica instills virtue, hope, authenticity and reinstates the students’ sense of worth and importance in each of his assemblies. Students from across the country have been positively impacted from these events. Here are some of the results:
Does building a virtuous family-like culture work?
- 92% reduction in disciplinary referrals in first two years.
- 91% improvement in student attitudes.
- 89% improvement in student behavior.
- 60% improvement in academic performance.
- 65% improvement in teacher and staff attitudes.
- 45% average decrease in absenteeism.
Schools have documented numerous positive outcomes for students in schools that promote and foster a Virtuous Family-Like Culture. Outcomes such as: more pro-social behavior (e.g. are helpful and cooperative), are more skilled at solving interpersonal conflicts, are more concerned about other, reductions in the use of alcohol and marijuana, feelings of being more connected to the school, more involved in extra-curricular programs, and that students generally feel better about themselves. After hearing Justin speak, they know, without a doubt, that they are AMAZING!
Growing Virtue in America’s Youth by:
- Deliberate Acts of Virtue
- Persevering in Struggles
- Following Good Examples
Virtue First High Schools/Middle School Topics
- Theme: Know your importance - “You’re Amazing"
Message: Virtues Focus: Self-Respect/Encouragement Who are you?
Entertainment: You’re Amazing Workout/Bumper Balls/Joust
Commitment: I’m Amazing/I’m Sorry/I’m thankful
- - 3 virtue programs for the school to focus on
- - Acts of Kindness Box
- - You’re Amazing Poster Cards in School
- Virtue/Integrity/Commitment - “Win”
Message: Virtues Focus: Discipline/Enthusiasm What we were created to do?
Entertainment: Baseball/Bumper Balls/Joust
Commitment: I Will Win Plate/Write a Letter
- - Go to a game of a team in the school who gets dissed and get enthusiastic
- - Win for a Mentor Program
- Theme: Change/Start Over “Love no Matter What”
Message: Virtue Focus: Love/Hope/Generosity - What is the Purpose of Life?
Entertainment: Piñata/Bumper Balls/Joust
Commitment: Set your Dreams/Set Your Goals/ How to get there
- - Share your Story on a video send it in
- - $50.00 project
- Theme: Pain and Suffering Leads to Joy “The Journey to Joy”
Virtue Focus: Joy/Suffering for a cause
Message: Virtue Focus: How do you live Virtue Everyday?
Entertainment: Cake in the Face/Bumper Balls/Joust
Commitment: Pick 1 Virtue that you are weak at and master it
- - Create a Virtue Conference in your area
Virtue First Membership
- Online resources- www.virtuefirst.org
- 52 week virtue curriculum
- “How to” Manuals
- Weekly E-Newsletter
- Lays the foundation for a character development program
- Access to complete encyclopedia of 52 week virtue curriculum
- Basic 90 minute school assembly by national caliber Virtue First speaker
- A single 90 minute school assembly by national caliber Virtue First speaker (Fall/Spring)
- A single 3 hour on-site training workshops for school leaders and Virtue Coaches (Fall/Spring)
- Full Curriculum:
- Weekly virtue/ call to action
- Access to complete Virtue First Program
- Discount on promotional products